DISCflex Recovery – Group Leader Report - $90.00
DISCflex Recovery – Group Leader Report explains how your DISC profile will influence your preferences and natural behavior tendencies as a group leader.
This report is great for- Overcoming addiction and understanding a recoveree's behavior.
60 Question Targeted Assessment
30+ Page Personalized Report
DISCflex Recovery – Group Leader Report Contents
- Disclaimer – Make sure you are using the report in the correct manner.
- Intro to process – Methodology of how and why the program is set up the way it is. Overview of each of the addiction reports.
- What is a DISC Assessment? – We define what a DISC assessment is and introduce you to the four DISC Factors.
- Summary and Scores – Your DISCflex Pattern and Factor results. Learn how you perceive your behavioral tendencies and what that information means.
- Strengths and Challenges – Based on your self-assessment results, we provide you with a list of behavioral strengths and challenges.
- 10 Steps to Setting and Enforcing Boundaries- We provide you with our 10-step process and map your coaching tips and advice to your DISC factor scores. This information is personalized based on your self-assessment.
- Third Party- This section will provide you with information on how other people view your behaviors. It is not necessarily bad if the results vary from your own perception, but it is important to try and understand why others perceive your behavior this way.
- Reference Pages on DISC Factors- Are you learning DISC for the first time? That’s OK, we provide you with reference pages so that you can quickly understand the big picture and begin to use DISC as a language of behavior within the support circle.