DISCflex Recovery – Supporter Report - $95.00
DISCflex Recovery – Supporter Report explains how your DISC profile will influence your preferences and natural behavior tendencies. Supporters’ behavior patterns definitively play into a recoveree's process in a big way.
This report is great for- understanding how the people in a recoveree’s network affect addiction.
DISCflex Recovery - Supporter Report Contents
60 Question Targeted Assessment
30+ Page Personalized Report
- Disclaimer – Make sure you are using the report in the correct manner.
- Introduction – Methodology of how and why the program is set up the way it is. Overview of each of the addiction reports.
- What is a DISC Assessment? – We define what a DISC assessment is and introduce you to the four DISC Factors.
- Summary & Scores – Your DISCflex Pattern and Factor results, learn how you perceive your behavioral tendencies, and what that information means.
- Strengths & Challenges – Based on your self-assessment results, we provide you with a list of behavioral strengths and challenges.
- Promises- It is important to understand the scope of what is going on with the person you are supporting. This section defines some promises you must make if you want to be able to provide them with the support they need.
- 10 Steps to Setting and Enforcing Boundaries- We provide you with our 10-step process and map your coaching tips and advice to your DISC factor scores. This information is personalized based on your self-assessment.
- Third Party- This section will provide you with information on how other people view your behaviors. It is not necessarily bad if the results vary from your own perception, but it is important to try and understand why others perceive your behavior this way.
- Reference Pages on DISC Factors- Are you learning DISC for the first time? That’s OK, we provide you with reference pages so that you can quickly understand the big picture and begin to use DISC as a language of behavior within the support circle.